Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- You’ll find information on this page about some of the basic processes involved in purchasing books from the EMW, including terms and conditions.
- The price you see is the price you pay. Charges for postage and packing are detailed on the site. You’ll automatically receive confirmation of your order via email. Please note we only send books within the UK.
- All prices include VAT, where applicable.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment or refund (as applicable). We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
- All goods remain the property of 10ofThose Ltd until the payment has been settled in full.
- Payment on our website is managed by a secure system, Paypal. We accept Visa and Mastercard. Payment will be debited within 3 working days.
Cancellation, Returns & Exchanges
- All return requests and damages must be notified to us within 30 days of receiving your order.
- If you have a query or if wish to make a return, please email email@example.com before sending anything back.
- If your order arrives faulty or damaged we will happily refund/exchange it for you. We will need to be notified of this within 30 days of you receiving the order.
- Please allow up to 30 days for any money to be returned back to your account. Your statutory rights are not affected. Credit card refunds will be returned to the card used for the original purchase. Allow up to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement, though often money will be returned much quicker than two cycles.
Your right of cancellation – for consumers
- This section applies to consumers only (and not to businesses or other organisations) who order goods.
- You have the right to cancel your contract with EMW at any time up to 14 days after you receive the goods, in line with The Consumer
- Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. To cancel your contract in this time frame you must notify us in writing, either by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to EMW at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or mis–described.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- We aim to process your order as quickly as possible. Delivery times will vary but please allow up to 6 working days for your order to arrive with you. If when placing your order you know you need your resources by a certain date please contact the office.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.