For reading, for feeding, for leading
Timothy Keller's expository Bible-study guide to the first half of Romans will excite Christians in their faith and equip teachers and preachers in their work.
- Author: Dr Timothy Keller
- ISBN: 9781908762870
- Format: Paperback
- Published: February 2014
- Dimensions: 135mm x 216mm x 15mm
- Pages: 208
- Publisher: The Good Book Company
Join Dr Timothy Keller as he opens up the first half of the book of Romans in this applied commentary.
This uniquely flexible curriculum, edited from the study by Timothy Keller takes you through the first seven chapters of Romans, showing how the gospel message of righteousness received by faith changes our perspective of God, our lives, and our eternity.
Combining a close attention to the detail of the text with Timothy Keller's trademark gift for clear explanation and compelling insights, this resource will both engage your mind and stir your heart.
Written for people of every age and stage, from new believers to pastors and teachers, this flexible resource is for you to:
• READ: As a guide to this wonderful letter, helping you appreciate the great gift of righteousness with God.
• FEED: As a daily devotional to help you grow in Christ as you read and meditate on this portion of God’s word.
• LEAD: As notes to aid you in explaining, illustrating and applying Romans 1–7 as you preach or lead a Bible study.